Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Review: Fallen Rose

Fallen Rose Fallen Rose by Amelia Wilde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series gets better and better I am here for it! Haley has been taken by her Aunt, and Leo is ready to burn the world down for her! Leo Morelli, the Beast of Bishop's Landing finally comes out to play and he is angry, violent and delicious. This is Alpha hero catnip for sure! He shows his true self in this story and I fell even more in love with this fictional antihero.

The story is fast paced and full of lots of action. Haley grows her confidence in herself and their relationship. The reader also gets more of Daphne's story and I can't wait to see what happens with her and her Collector.

Caroline Constantine is such a loathsome villain, and all the books in the Midnight Dynasty series paint the picture of a truly horrible person, the kind of character you just can't stand. She is really positioned as the villain of this whole world and gets worse with each book.

Haley and Leo are my favorite couple and my favorite trilogy in a world full of addicting stories. If you only read one Midnight Dynasty series this is the one I suggest.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews