Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Review: Underboss

Underboss Underboss by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The hype for this book is completely deserving! Carmine and Nadia are electric on the page! This story goes from 0 to 100 right out of the gate and I never expected it to be so hot so quickly. I absolutely love Nadia, she takes no prisoners and is one of the strongest characters I have read. Her and Carmine play games, but don't BS each other which is refreshing. They are lovers to enemies to friends to lovers and I had no idea I would enjoy it so much. Carmine is an Alpha and a caretaker. He treats Nadia like a queen and respects the hell out of her. None of the expected mafioso gender stereotyping in this book and I loved it. Even if you aren't a Mafia Trope fan, you will love this book.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews