Friday, March 12, 2021

Review: Featherbed

Featherbed Featherbed by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Featherbed is a sweet M/M contemporary romance between a buttoned up bookshop owner and a family oriented farmer. Both characters are a little gun-shy about getting into a relationship so they start out as friends, plus a little more, but it is apparent that they both feel deeply but are scared to admit it to themselves or each other. This story was low drama and low angst and the characters were both really good guys. I especially enjoyed Harrison's mom in this story, who played a little bit of the comedic relief.

I enjoyed this story, but it didn't jump out at me, it felt like a solid contemporary romance, some very sweet moments and a pretty easy read.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews