Thursday, March 11, 2021

Review: Relentless

Relentless Relentless by Jade West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A conclusion worthy of Elaine Constantine and Lucian Morelli! This story was action packed and had my heart racing from page 1. I loved getting to live in their love in this book. The struggle was completely external in this book and I appreciated that there wasn’t any relationship drama in this story. The ending was a little abrupt, but I loved the epilogue and I wonder what it will mean for the other books in the universe? This story had a lot of heat and heart.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews