Sunday, July 26, 2020

Review: Ritual

Ritual Ritual by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 5th book in the series and you need to read the previous books prior to reading this one. I am so invested in these people! I devoured this book in one day and I after reading books 1-5 in such quick succession waiting for book 6 is going to be torture. I feel like as these characters grow up and the reader gets to know them more, they stop making self sabotaging decisions and the drama feels more organic and engaging. In this book, Erin was actually one of my favorite story lines (if you have read my reviews for previous books you know this is shocking), Jess was also a favorite as was Bear. The cliff hangers are going to kill me! I need to know what is going to happen to my Greek peeps!! 

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...