Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Review: Just Sign Here

Just Sign Here Just Sign Here by Cara Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just Sign Here by Cara dee is a very sweet story about Edward a successful business man and single father and his PA/Manny Payton developing a relationship. This is a great summer read, it is flirty and fun with a light D/s story line and daddy kink. Cara is one of my go to authors and I love how she blends a an emotional love story with a decent amount of kink. There were a couple of things that broke the fantasy in this story for me. I struggled with Julia's language and sentence structure. I have a child about the same age who is highly verbal, but I felt she talked more like a 5 year old than a 2 or 3 year old. There were also some parts where the DD/lb parts of the relationship felt forced. Overall though this book was exactly what I wanted it to be. It is clear that really deep feelings develop between are two heroes and their story is sweet from start to finish.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...