Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review: She's All Mine

She's All Mine She's All Mine by Ella Goode
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book an am voluntarily giving my review.

I started reading this book, excited about the cover (yes I hate to say it but i totally judge books by their covers) and because i have enjoyed Ella Goode's books previously. In the first chapter i read the name Audley and it strikes me as familiar, suddenly it hits me! This is the next book in the series Three of Us Three of Us (Three of Us, #1) by Ella Goode. I have been dying for Tank and Erika's story and She's All Mine did not disappoint.

A Large possessive boxer (Tank) and a tiny dancer (Erika) both infatuated with the other. I read this book in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. It was the perfect story for these two! I really enjoyed that they didn't play games with each other. They knew what they were feeling was raw and true and a little rare. Instead of hiding it, pushing her away or trying to avoid the truth, he was honest with her and that vulnerability was sweet and sexy. You will love this book if you enjoy other books byElla Goode

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...