Friday, March 22, 2019

Review: Look But Don't Touch

Look But Don't Touch Look But Don't Touch by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to this book on the Read Me Romance Podcast and let me start by saying the ladies of Alexa Riley had hyped this book pretty high. They have talked about it being the reason they write and gushed over how much they love it. It was my first experience reading Cara Dee and what an experience it was. The male narrator Tor Thomhas a seductive voice, the kink is unapologetic and while it isn't the first DD/lg book I have read, it's definitely one of the hottest. I have already decided that i am a huge fan of Cara Dee and will be going through her catalog and reading everything i can get my hands on.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...