Monday, March 25, 2019

Review: Kissing Her

Kissing Her Kissing Her by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily provide this review.

I should know better than to start an Alexa Riley book at 10pm, but I am clearly a glutton for punishment. I read way past my bedtime with this one, but i just couldn't put it down! I loved the character of Bee, she was so relatable as the little sister who gets picked on, the urge to rebel but the fear of disappointing family. When she first meets Ragnar and is chowing down on churros I knew she understood the important things in life. Ragnar had a dangerous streak, but it didn't really interfere with the plot, just enough that he had an edge. He nicknamed her little bee, which threw me off because years ago i read a book i disliked name Little Bee but the toothache i had at the end of this book from the pure sweet possession between these two made up for it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...