Sunday, April 9, 2023

Review: We Are Destiny

We Are Destiny We Are Destiny by Alisha Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The broken ones always snag my heart and Spencer was no different. This poor omega is so lost at the beginning of this story I fell for him. Things for Spencer got worse before they got better an his journey pulled on my emotions. I love the scent matches in Alisha William's omegaverse universe, they add a fated mate trope that turns things on their head. This book is immensely spicy and I loved every page. My only critique is that I want more of Spencer and his pack. With so many pack members there feels like endless opportunity for dates and heats and other shenanigans. There were a few nest configurations I had been hoping for that didn't occur on the page, maybe some bonus content for a future book? I want more of them and I know other readers will too!

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews