Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Review: Cauldrons Call

Cauldrons Call Cauldrons Call by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Breena and Giles! These two have always been meant for each other and watching them come together is as natural as breathing. The way they fit together makes my reader heart happy. There relationship is not all smooth sailing because something is hunting them and Breena, Giles and their coven are all at risk.

I loved the side characters in this story, Both Breena's Mother and Giles' Parents are wonderful additions! I also loved Merlin and Near and their friendship.

This story was a wonderful blend of romance and paranormal mystery and suspense. This book is everything I hoped for and this cover is absolutely killer!

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...