Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Review: WET

WET WET by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A fantastic new adult romantic suspense I could not put down! I read this book in two sittings, and it would have been one if sleep and work didn't get in the way. This story gave me all the Hashtag series vibes I've been missing in my life. Rory and Ryan are my favorite kind of instalove! They are thrust into each other's lives quite forcefully and their whirlwind lust filled connection embodies young love. I felt all the emotions that they go through and it gave me all the feels. I also loved the side characters that were introduced in this stand alone! Jamie, Wes, Maxen and Madison, were fantastic supporting characters and I look forward to their stories! I hope this is not the last book for Rory and Ryan! I would love to read more about them and their future.

This book has content warnings at the start of the book and I recommend readers check them prior to starting this book as it deals with sensitive topics. 

I absolutely loved this book and can't wait for everyone to meet Ryan, Rory and the Westbrook family. 

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews