Saturday, November 13, 2021

Review: Dark Reign

Dark Reign Dark Reign by Amelia Wilde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is very much a delicious slow burn. Daphne Morelli is trying to make her way in the world as an artist, without relying on her family name. Emerson is an art collector, he is THE art collector, and Daphne is the next piece of art he wants to collect. 

Emerson is intriguing and singularly focused on Daphne Morelli. The stalker persona was addicting to read and Daphne's response was enjoyable to read. She didn't just give in, she fought herself and it seemed realistic, compared to some stories where the heroine just goes with the hero with questionable behavior. 

This story was a slow burn, but there were places that dragged a bit for me. I really enjoyed getting to see Eva, Haley and Leo some more. The writing of this book was so poetic and lovely to read. This book ends on a major cliffhanger and I can't wait for book 2! 

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews