Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Review: Change With Me

Change With Me Change With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Change With Me was such a sweet and fun story! I absolutely adored every page spent with Aubrey and Zane! I think most of us have imagined what it would be like if a celebrity fell in love with an average person (usually we think of ourselves as the average person). Zane is an A list celebrity who needs to get out of LA for a little while, and Aubrey is a school teacher moving to Seattle for the first time, their landlord double books the condo and the rest, as they say, is history. My biggest issue with this story is that it was a novella. I would have loved for these two to have a full length story, more spicy scenes and girls nights with Natalie and Jules and the whole Seattle crew. 

I love every book in this series, full length and novella, and I think Zane and Aubrey will hold a special place in my heart. Who doesn't want an HEA with Captain America?

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews