Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Review: Secret Beast

Secret Beast Secret Beast by Amelia Wilde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fantastic spin on Beauty and the Beast in the Midnight Dynasty world! I can't decide which family I like more, the Constantine's or the Morelli's because Leo Morelli is everything in this book! He is a true beast in every sense of the word, but Haley gets under his skin and is the perfect partner for his depravity. This story is twisted and wonderful and reveals more about both families in the Midnight Dynasty series. Following the traditional Beauty and the Beast Trope I really enjoyed how Amelia Wilde used the characters at her disposal to twist this tale. It is the epitome of that quote about still reading fairy tales but they are darker now. I am eagerly awaiting the next book, because Holy Cliffhanger it was epic!

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews