Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Review: Enticing Liam

Enticing Liam Enticing Liam by Kristen Proby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Enticing Liam is a fun and enjoyable story of an unexperienced princess and the bodyguard who she wants to gain experience with. This story is low drama and low angst and enjoyable from start to finish. Anticipation is the name of the game with this one, and Kristen Proby sure knows how to build it. I would have loved some more time spent on their developing emotional relationship, because what is in the story is ho so good! If you are a fan of royal romance, small town romance or Kristen Proby in general you will love this story. I do recommend reading Book 1 in the Big Sky Royals series, and you are able, the Love Under the Big Sky series and Big Sky series by Kristen Proby. While not necessary to enjoy this book, Many of the peripheral characters come from other books.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews