Friday, March 20, 2020

Review: Devious Lies

Devious Lies Devious Lies by Parker S. Huntington
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I listened to this audiobook and I was so excited for it. I had read reviews about Sebastian York talking about Sebastian York's narration and this idea was so intriguing. Overall the story was good, a bully romance of two friends turned enemies to lovers. I don't know if it was my mood or the environment in which I tackled this book but it did feel very slow and drawn out. Emory and Nash taunted and teased each other and it felt like it went on and on until Nash figured out he had the wrong idea about Emory. I enjoyed the narration and the overall storyline, but the book felt a little long.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews