Thursday, October 1, 2026

Review: Mine Again: Sunflower Book One

Mine Again: Sunflower Book One Mine Again: Sunflower Book One by Andrea Thome
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading Andrea Thome and this was such a fun, romantic small town story It felt like curling up in a warm blanket with a cup of cocoa. Ranger, voiced by Sebastian York was a much more vulnerable than I expected from a very recently divorced farmer single dad and local high school band teacher who meets someone who interests him for the first time in forever. Delilah narrated by Andi Arndt is a traveling lawyer who is a constantly rolling stone. She is not the person who should get involved with a man like Ranger who is so ingrained in the community. They develop such a sweet friendship and their chemistry is so palpable. There were many times in this book where they communicated like adults and avoided a miscommunication trope which I loved, but there were also moments where I wanted to yell at Delilah for her choices.

I loved Sunflower Montana and I really hope we get some more books in this series, I especially hope to get one for Jesse James and Ivy! I also really want Florence to get an HEA!

I loved the narration and duet production and I know I will read Andrea Thone again!

I received an ALC of this book and voluntarily give my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Mine Again: Sunflower Book One

Mine Again: Sunflower Book One by Andrea Thome My rating: 4 of 5 stars This is my first time reading And...