Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Review: This Will Hurt I

This Will Hurt I This Will Hurt I by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cara Dee strikes again with characters that burrow into your soul and will never leave. Roe and Jake are two classmates who become best friends and business partners. In part I we really get to know them as their relationship develops and grows. This is a definite slow burn with building tension and yearning. There was a lot of emotion in this book, and while I didn't cry (not usually my thing) I did feel all the emotions and know that with another reader this book could bring you to tears. This book ends on a cliffhanger and I can't wait for part II.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews