Saturday, March 25, 2023

Review: Prowl

Prowl Prowl by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars 
 
Prowl took me on an emotional journey! This book was so angsty and character driven. Ty, Walker, Macklin and Lane all go through their own growth and personal development in this book. I loved every moment with these men, I felt a range of emotions as they navigated their individual situations to create the relationships they dreamed of. Walker was the most surprising to me in this book. I loved getting to know him more. Macklin was truly vulnerable and I loved seeing more of that side of him. Ty changed the least throughout this book, but did some self exploration on his journey. Lane had a lot to work through in this book, and I loved getting to see in his brain as he decided what he wanted in his life. 

The cross overs in this book were everything!! I loved getting to see Darius and Gray, Rio and Chelsea, Nick and Kayla and Cade, Dylan and Gabriella. I hope they visit more often! I also finally realized that Walker's boss Ed and his partner Peyton are from "Just Sign Here", Cara is masterful!

This series gets better and Better and Prowl was a fantastic look a complex polyamorous relationships.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews