Sunday, January 22, 2023

Review: Apex Predator

Apex Predator Apex Predator by Cara Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been so excited for Maclkin's story, and it is finally here. Apex Predator is Macklin, Lane, Ty and Walker's stories and I loved getting all 4 POVs in this book. This story had a lot of emotional moments and we get backstory as well as present day timelines. Macklin and Lane go on vacation to Florida with the Tenley's and Luke, Colt and Kit. They are staying with Ty a new community member, who also happens to be someone Lane has been crushing on since his teenage years. Oh and Macklin's husband is coming back to town, what could go wrong? The Macklin and Walker story has been teased so much I'm thrilled to be getting all the information. I'm loving these characters and the evolution of their relationships. I can't wait for the next book to see how this all plays out! 

As always I love the easter eggs! 

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: On the Wild Side

On the Wild Side by Kristen Proby My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews